• Precious metals gain 5.65% in Q2.
• Silver edges just 0.95% higher for the quarter and continued to lag gold
• Palladium continues to lead the pack with a 14.2% gain in Q2
• Platinum was the worst-performing precious metal with a 1.58% loss during the three-month period.
• Gold rallies 9.03% and ends Q2 on a bullish note as it breaks out to the upside.
Multiyear highs in gold as the Fed signals rate cuts are coming
Copper and industrial commodity prices move higher, but wait for news on trade between the US and China
Crude oil rallies on Iranian hostilities- Natural gas falls below $2.20 per MMBtu
Agricultural commodity prices were stable to lower on the week
Stocks move higher, the dollar falls, and digital currencies continue to move to the upside
Source: CQG Gold looks like it is preparing to challenge the July 2016 peak at…