What Does The Hecht Commodity Report Cover?
The service covers the following asset areas:
- Energies – Oil, natural gas, coal, biofuels
- Precious Metals – Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium
- Currencies – The US Dollar, Euro, British Pound, Australian dollar, Canadian dollar, Brazilian real, and cryptocurrencies
- Stocks & Bonds – Primarily looking at the high-level indices – the Dow, the S&P 500, the Nasdaq, VIX, and the 30-year treasury
- Grains – Soybeans, corn, wheat, ethanol-gasoline
- Industrial metals and indices – Copper, Iron, Lumber, Uranium, Nickel, shipping indices, etc.
- Meats and Soft commodities – Cattle, hogs, sugar, coffee, cocoa, cotton, orange juice.
I watch these areas through the lens of futures, ETFs, ETNs, individual stocks, and options positions. While it covers a lot of ground, I take a consistent approach that allows me to translate it into takeaways and forward-looking ideas. It’s an approach that has worked for me over my decades in the industry.
What Do I Get As A Member?
The Hecht Commodity Report is designed simply. Members get four main features:
- A weekly report after the close each Wednesday which comprehensively reviews what happened and, more importantly, looks ahead to what might happen over the coming week. We cover each of these sectors so that readers can get the full picture of the different assets and understand what’s moving what. This also includes our weekly trade ideas. This is the foundation of the service.
- A weekly report posted after the Friday close that is briefer and reviews the key stories and headlines from the week past.
- Quarterly reports at the beginning of each quarter to review what happened in the prior quarter and provide an outlook for the quarter ahead, in each of the areas we cover. These are comprehensive reports that you can’t get anywhere else.
- Chat room and regular access to me: the reports come out regularly, but I’m available in the chat room in between in case members ever have questions or want to share ideas and stories.
The Member Experience – Learn From An Industry Veteran
I’ve been following and trading commodities for nearly four decades. The analysis in the reports is based on detailed technical and fundamental analysis. I provide commentary on where commodities are headed, directional trading recommendations, and actionable, profitable ideas for traders. The Hecht Commodity Report is one of the, if not the, most comprehensive commodities research and trading reports available. It provides all of the information you need to know about what’s happening in the commodities market in a given week, and how to position your investing strategies to make the most of the current trends.
In commodities, it’s important to understand the trends behind the trade. I can help you do that. When you subscribe to the Hecht Commodity Report, you’re investing alongside one of the top ranked authors on Seeking Alpha in both the commodities and precious metals categories. I’m also a Wall Street veteran who’s lived and breathed commodities for the better part of my career. I spent 35 years on the Street, including more than two decades on the trading desk of Phillip Brothers, which became Salomon Brothers and ultimately part of Citigroup.
I help investors profit from the fast-moving and volatile commodities markets. With so much action, you need someone by your side who has a firm handle on these markets and understands how they work. Invest alongside me, and learn how you can grow your portfolio and your wealth in the coming commodities super cycle and beyond.
I believe a Commodities Super Cycle is coming – and you don’t want to miss out
There are big opportunities ahead of us. You can try this risk-free if you sign up for the annual subscription, which comes with a 30-day money back guarantee. To get the most comprehensive commodity-focused service out there, join the Hecht Commodity Report today.