I’m giving you all a head start. You all can get into the markets before me…if you want.
I’m not going to race you to get started, because this isn’t a sprint, this is a marathon, and this signal isn’t a signal of a quick change and exit, it’s a signal of a major turn that could create massive leveraged returns and has created those kinds of returns before for me and many others in the past.
This all sounds too good to be true, but the signals that professional traders look for every day are there – and how not one, not two, but three of my favorite signals are lining up at the same time. So, let’s take a quick look at why I’m excited about buying the market today (but haven’t yet, but plan to do so):
As you can see, in SMH, the semi-conductor index, we have both a higher high and a higher low (I’ll explain more on why this matters next week). This is a great indication of a reversal in this sector. On top of this, we have a move above the 10-Day Moving Average in this leading sector for tech. This is a great example of why I want to buy into the market.
And now, let’s dive even further into the same chart and look at the MACD:
As you can see, we had a bullish divergence that gives us another reason to buy into semiconductors. This is another indication that SMH is looking to change from a bearish trend to bullish, and if SMH can change to a bullish trend, then QQQ is likely to follow.
This is a potential game changer that the market is currently ignoring, which is why I’m paying attention to it.
At the same time, there are very few early indicators that the market is ready to buy into this early momentum shift, so I certainly need to define my risk, and that’s why options are a crucial tool in my toolbox.
So, please go to https://optionhotline.com to review how I traditionally apply technical signals and probability analysis to my options trades. As always, if you have any questions, never hesitate to reach out.
See Related Articles on TradeWinsDaily.com
This Signal Is Huge–Take A Look
Buying Pressure Sends VLO Higher
This Indicator Is Unique and Effective￼
Higher or Lower? Here’s A Solid Clue
Making A Good Trading Tool Even Better
Auto-trading, or any broker or advisor-directed type of trading, is not supported or endorsed by TradeWins. For additional information on auto-trading, you may visit the SEC’s website: All About Auto-Trading, https://www.sec.gov/
TradeWins does not recommend or refer subscribers to broker-dealers. You should perform your own due diligence with respect to satisfactory broker-dealers and whether to open a brokerage account. You should always consult with your own professional advisers regarding equities and options on equities trading.
1. The information provided by the newsletters, trading, training and educational products related to various markets (collectively referred to as the “Services”) is not customized or personalized to any particular risk profile or tolerance. Nor is the information published by TradeWins Publishing (“TradeWins”) a customized or personalized recommendation to buy, sell, hold, or invest in particular financial products. The Services are intended to supplement your own research and analysis.
2. TradeWins’ Services are not a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any financial products, and the Services are not intended to provide money management advice or services.
3. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trading and investing involve substantial risk. Trading on margin carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors. Other than the refund policy detailed elsewhere, TradeWins does not make any guarantee or other promise as to any results that may be obtained from using the Services. No person subscribing for the Services (“Subscriber”) should make any investment decision without first consulting his or her own personal financial adviser, broker or consultant. TradeWins disclaims any and all liability in the event anything contained in the Services proves to be inaccurate, incomplete or unreliable, or results in any investment or other loss by a Subscriber.
4. You should trade or invest only “risk capital” money you can afford to lose. Trading stocks and stock options involves high risk and you can lose the entire principal amount invested or more.
5. All investments carry risk and all trading decisions made by a person remain the responsibility of that person. There is no guarantee that systems, indicators, or trading signals will result in profits or that they will not produce losses. Subscribers should fully understand all risks associated with any kind of trading or investing before engaging in such activities.
6. Some profit examples are based on hypothetical or simulated trading. This means the trades are not actual trades and instead are hypothetical trades based on real market prices at the time the recommendation is disseminated. No actual money is invested, nor are any trades executed. Hypothetical or simulated performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations, some of which are described below. Also, the hypothetical results do not include the costs of subscriptions, commissions, or other fees. Because the trades underlying these examples have not actually been executed, the results may understate or overstate the impact of certain market factors, such as lack of liquidity. Simulated trading services in general are also designed with the benefit of hindsight, which may not be relevant to actual trading. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk of actual trading. TradeWins makes no representations or warranties that any account will or is likely to achieve profits similar to those shown.
7. No representation is being made that you will achieve profits or the same results as any person providing testimonial. No representation is being made that any person providing a testimonial is likely to continue to experience profitable trading after the date on which the testimonial was provided, and in fact the person providing the testimonial may have experienced losses.
8. The author experiences are not typical. The author is an experienced investor and your results will vary depending on risk tolerance, amount of risk capital utilized, size of trading position and other factors. Certain Subscribers may modify the author methods, or modify or ignore the rules or risk parameters, and any such actions are taken entirely at the Subscriber’s own election and for the Subscriber’s own risk.